The PCS-9.3 is a basic folding bicycle workstand designed and built for the home mechanic — a stable way to hold nearly any bike off the ground for adjustments, cleaning and repair. Features 18" (460 mm) of height adjustment and 360 degrees of clamp rotation, positioning all parts of the bike within reach for any mechanic whether seated or standing.
The PCS-9.3 quickly folds down for storage and transport with a smooth-operating leg support system that pulls both legs up in one simple motion. The PCS-9.3 is the perfect way to upgrade your home shop.
- Fully adjustable clamp fits 7/8" to 3" (22 mm–76 mm) diameter tubes and seat posts of any shape and material, including aero posts and dropper posts
- Narrow clamping jaws (2.7"/70 mm) fit into tight areas or on short seat posts
- Durable textured powder coat finish
- Maximum weight capacity: 80 lbs. (36 kg)
- Height adjustable from 39" to 57" (990 mm–1450 mm)
- Base when open forms a triangle of 36" x 36" x 48" (920 mm x 920 mm x 1210 mm)
- Folds down to 44" x 14.5" (1140 mm x 370 mm)
- Weight: 16 lbs. (7.2 kg)
- #2848A quick-release collar with accessory pods required for use of PTH-1 Paper Towel Holder or 106 Work Tray
*NOTE: The maximum weight capacity of the PCS-9.3 assumes the weight is centered below the clamp and between the legs.