The Arena Women's Powerskin Carbon Air 2 Full Body Open Back Tech Suit Swimsuit combines the benefits of Intelligent Compression with maximum comfort and sleek construction. The new smart stretch shoulder strap adds an additional level of comfort. While popular for breaking records in the pool, it’s winning over swimmers for being easy to put on.
Composition & Care
- 65% Polyamide / 34% Elastane / 1% Carbon Fiber.
- Ultra Lightweight fabric - the woven carbon fiber, Elastane, and Nylon fabric weighs in at an incredibly light 125 g/m2, making the swimmer feel as if they are wearing a second skin.
- Intelligent Muscle Compression - Horizontal Carbon Rings lock down at a critical stretch point to provide comfortable, lateral support and control when and where it’s needed.
- FINA Approved.
- 30% lighter than the Carbon Pro.
- A cutting-edge racing suit that is unmatched for sheer comfort.
- Easy to put on and take off.
- The special manufacturing process reduces tension on the shoulders.
- Offers intelligent stretching with sleek construction.
- The simplicity of Air design allows the swimmer unparalleled freedom of movement.
- Intelligent stretching that enhances comfort.
- Open back design.
Sizing & Fit
- Most customers go down one from their training suit size.
- If you can't get it on, it's too small.
- If it has ripple and gaps, it's too big.