Improve training performance with a 4iiii Precision 2.0 3D 105 R7000 Power Meter. By employing 3D power meter technology and a triaxle strain gauge on the crank arm, this 4iiii power meter measures the amount of power you're putting through the pedals to +/-1% accuracy, so you can ride harder, faster and further.
Fortunately, this crank-based power meter is also incredibly easy to fit. Simply slotting on just like a regular Shimano 105 crank arm, this 4iiii power meter is an ideal choice for home mechanics. Similarly, being both Bluetooth and ANT+ compatible, this 4iiii power meter can be used with almost any bike computer and would make a great addition to any existing setup.
Weighing just 9 grams, this 4iiii power meter is a perfect match for any 105-equipped performance road bike. Powered by a simple coin-cell battery and accompanied by a dedicated smartphone companion app, this 4iiii power meter is incredibly easy to set up, use and maintain.
- 3D power meter technology measures tri-axial strain on your crank arm
- Accurate to +/- 1%
- Weighs just 9 grams
- Compact design
- Battery status indicator via 4iiii app
- Compatible with ANT+, Bluetooth Smart head units, smartphones, and other 4iiii products
- User-friendly app and configurable rider compensation scale factor
- 100+ riding hours on 2032 coin cell battery
- Easy setup and maintenance