The pedal has written pages of LOOK history, and the KEO 2 MAX is an excellent example of our expertise. With its wide, 500mm contact area and composite body, it offers state-of-the-art technology for full power transfer, in an affordable package.
Oversized axle, three bearing double-sealed bearing axle.
- Usage: Recreational To Competition
- Body: Composite
- Axle: Chromoly +
- Pedal Stack Height + Cleats: 17,3 Mm
- Contact Surface Area: 500 Mm²
- Float: 8 Or 12 Adjustable Spring
- Cleats: Kéo Grip Cleats
- Pedal Weight: 130 Gr (328 Gr Per Pair With Cleats And Screws)
- Colors: Black Or White
- Accessories: A Pair Of Grey Kéo Grip Cleats + Screws
- Guaranty: 2 Years, Look Warranty Policy