No compromise: this is the mantra that lead the Garneau team in developing the Aero Tri Suit. Designed with multiple IRONMAN winner Lionel Sanders, it features the latest developments in aerodynamics and race ergonomics to let every triathlete get the most out of each race.
- Fit Tech: Slim
- SuitsOnePieceDress Fabric : CB Mondo: Four-way stretch micro-filament known for its softness and comfort - CB Gladiator: Highly compressive fabric, maximizes muscular performance and recovery. Chlorine-resistant and maintains great compression both in water and on the road - CB SpeedTech: One of the most aerodynamic fabrics developed. Made of a dimpled mesh construction, this fabric is light, breathable and chlorine-resistant - Speed Tech Striped : Linear channel construction that allows a better laminar airflow, which reduces the cyclist's drag factor and improves aerodynamics - Highlander Mesh : Designed for maximum moisture vapor transfer (MVT), which helps prevent overheating from exercise by venting moisutre vapor build-up
- SuitsOnePieceDress Fabric Technology: Chlorine-resistant, Cooling effect treatment
- Garment Feature OnePieceDress : Aerodynamic and pre-shaped shoulders
- SuitsOnePieceDress Arm Finish Biceps: Laser-style finish at sleeves
- Suits One Piece Dress Chamois: Built-in chamois
- Inseam : 10.5" / 26.5 cm Chamois : TriAir2