Butterfly Sriver FX rubber has long been a mainstay with players around the world. Since its inception over 40 years ago, Sriver has proven itself at every level of competition. Perfect for the allround attacker, Sriver FX has a harder rubber top sheet, making it capable of good spin while still maintaining control. Also, the medium soft sponge lends itself to controlled attacks and blocks, yet it is easier to generate speed and spin when transitioning to offense. For allround players, developing attackers, and those seeking a good balanced rubber, you can't get any better than Butterfly Sriver FX!
- Butterfly's most successful rubber since its introduction in 1967, with softer sponge
- Over the years, more than 20 World & 70 European titles have been won with the Sriver series of rubber
- A hard and tacky surface and medium soft and flexible sponge makes it the best choice for all-round attackers
- Pairs well with Kong Linghui, Boll Forte, SK Carbon, Balsa Carbo X5, Hadraw SK, and other Butterfly blades
- Butterfly Free Chack table tennis glue recommended when assembling Butterfly table tennis rubbers on your blade
- Surface: Pimples-In (Inverted)
- Speed: 38
- Spin: 15
- Arc: 15
- Hardness: 33
Orders over $125 ship for free across Canada with some exceptions. Please visit our Shipping Policy page for more information.